CHINA FIRST HEAVY INDUSTRY
China First Heavy Industries grew out of the former First Heavy Machinery Works was found in 1954 and CFHI has currently become one of 53 state-owned largest manufacturing plants of the heaving engineering industry.
In 2008 total value of CFHI production was more than 12 milliards Yuan. CFHI corporation's structure includes design and research institute, National Engineering Research Center of Heavy Equipment as well as the world's largest production plant of the complete heavy equipment in Tianjin.
- - Rolling Equipments
- - Steel melting equipment (converters, iron mixers, electric furnaces, slab continuous casters, square/round billet continuous casters, etc).
- - Forging Press Equipments
- - Heavy Mining Equipments
The structure of the group include:
- Heilongjiang Steel Casting and Forging Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Nuclear Power and Petro-chemical Business Group
- Roll and Power Station Business Group
- CFHI Tianjin Heavy Industries Co., Ltd
- First Heavy Engineering Tech Co. Ltd (Shanghai)
- CFHI Tianjin Heavy Equipment Engineering Research Co., Ltd
- CFHI Tianjin C-E Electrical Automation Co., Ltd
- CFHI Dalian Design and Research Institute
In spite of popular opinion about low quality of China production, equipment of the CFHI meet the highest requirements that is confirmed by the projects implemented together with such leading European corporations as SMS DEMAG, VAI etc.
In cooperation with CFHI, Premium Engineering LTD
- - complex solutions, which include engineering, manufacturing and delivering of the equipment "on the one hand"
- - high quality of the equipment with the competitive price
- - financing of the perspective projects by the largest china banks and finance organizations with the China government support